At Crawford Door Sales, we pride ourselves in providing the Twin Cities and surrounding area with the best in overhead door products and customer service. We make sure all of our products come from reliable and trustworthy vendors such as LiftMaster — a national leader in residential and commercial garage door design and manufacturing.
Our HTC commercial operators come to us directly from LiftMaster, so you know you're getting a state-of-the-art product when you purchase your HTC commercial operator from us. If you're looking for a powerful solution for your commercial overhead door needs, discover below what LiftMaster's HCTDCUL Commercial Garage Door Operator can add to your daily operations.
What Is an HCT Commercial Operator?
If you've never heard of an HCT commercial operator, the first thing you need to know is that this product will make your overhead door and gate processes much easier. The specific product we sell is the LiftMaster HCTDCUL Operator, and it's a perfect solution for commercial settings. This specialty overhead operator works quickly and quietly to provide reliable performance.
Here is a list of features that makes the LiftMaster HCTDCUL Operator a great option for commercial overhead doors:
- Noise-isolating design
- Selectable opening speed control
- Opening speed of up to 11" per second / normal speed of 8" per second
- Integrates easily with LiftMaster Access Control Technology
- WiFi control capabilities included upon installation of an Internet Gateway unit
- Can be controlled through a mobile app (see product specs for details)
- Up to 72 days of standby power available
- Meets UL 325 standards with secondary entrapment devices added
- Excellent gate safety sensors
- Additional features can be added easily, including alarms and emergency lights, among other accessories
- Quick close feature for an added security measure
- LED diagnostic display
- Fire department compliant
- Some solar power capabilities
- Temperature specifications: safe to operate between -4 F and 140 F
- Made with gold zinc-plated steel to prevent rust
- Recommended capacity: up to 12 foot rail or 700 lb weight capacity for overhead doors or gates
- 24VDC motor that features a soft start and stop
- Heavy-duty steel track designed for smooth operation
Another benefit of the LiftMaster HCTDCUL Operator is the ability to add a variety of additional accessories and features to personalize your commercial overhead door or gate to your preferences. To find out how you can personalize your commercial operator purchases, contact our helpful team of experts.
Why Choose Crawford Door Sales
Crawford Door Sales is dedicated to helping both commercial and residential customers in the Twin Cities and surrounding areas find, install and maintain the right overhead doors and accessories for their needs. We offer superior product selection and customer service, and we're here to help you every step of the way — from determining the right overhead door solution for your budget to installation.
If you have any questions about our LiftMaster products, installation services or any other related topics, give us a call at 651-455-1221 or contact us online for a free estimate using our simple contact form. We'd love to work with you!