EXAMPLES OF APPLICATIONS
Manufacturing Process and Maintenance Buildings in: mining, petroleum, military, agriculture, pulp & paper, and steel.
- Suitable for applications up to 20 feet in width or height
- Self-supporting steel mounting angle
- Knock-away double angle steel bottom bar for 10lb/ft with rubber loop
- Frame mounted thru-beam photoelectric sensor
- Heavy duty gear operator with push button controls open, close, stop
- Door speed of up to 18 inches per second
- Counterbalance spring assembly cycle rating of 100,000
- 1/4" SBR rubber, polyester core weave remains functional in temperatures -40ºF to +180ºF
- Limited Lifetime warranty on curtain and NEWGEN Guide System. 2-year warranty on all other parts & workmanship.
- Patented NEWGEN Guide and Curtain Lok System. After an impact the door is up and running in minutes.
- Sleek profile, easy installation, reduced clearances & minimal maintenance. No hinges, cables, pulleys or tension springs.
- Heavy Duty industrial drive system with soft start / soft stop frequency inverter drive (except on manual doors).
- Self-supporting steel frame, Knock-away bottom bar, thru-beam photoelectric safety sensor.